Familiar with nomophobia, the fear of being without your mobile phone? So are we.
Not only convenient and indispensable, smartphones are also an innovative, unsaturated channel for advertisers, allowing them to engage with their audience 24/7 in a powerful way – through video ads! Not convinced? Look at the stats:
- On a global scale, more people have smartphones than toilets
- The average smartphone owner will click, tap or swipe their phone 2,617 times a day
- 20% of respondents in a smartphone usage survey would rather go without shoes for a week than be without their phone
- 58% of consumers trust a brand with videos more than a brand without
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text
- 72% of businesses claim that video has improved their conversion rate
- Mobile video continues to grow faster than any other digital platform, projected to reach $15.9B in 2019 with about a 23% growth
- The rise of videos with customer-first messages targeted to specific audience is among the hottest marketing trends to see in 2020
Apparently, mobile video advertising shows no signs of slowing down. It’s a train your business can’t afford to miss. Are you in? For more updates, check out the Marketing Bites section of our website.